The Team Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeff Hutchinson's Staff Application

2 posters

Go down

Jeff Hutchinson's Staff Application Empty Jeff Hutchinson's Staff Application

Post by Jeff Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:51 am

Hello all, I Jeff, will be posting my application today. I hope I get in and I hope everybody who has already applied gets in too. Without further ado, I shall type up my application.

All Aliases: Jeff, Jeff Hutchinson, mbopalJeff, pokemonhgss, Jeffrey, Jeffy, Jeffroy (Higuy's name for me Razz)

Posting style examples:
1.Marbleblast.com MBDK
2.Help Credits Tutorial
3.Extra Stuff Tutorial on Coding

Mods: MbFuture, MbReal, MbOpal, MbEmerald, MbElite(1 day Razz)

Specialties: Level Builder, Programmer, and Council Member

Essays:
Level Builder:
I believe I could be a level builder for marble blast emerald 2 because I am skilled in Constructor and QuArK. Although I am better at constructor, I believe that I would be able to assist people with the basics of QuArK. I have been a level builder for mobpal and mbemerald. Although never submitted levels to the community, I devote my level building time to mods instead Smile.

Programmer
Ah, one of my favorite topics, how ironic, eh. I started programming this year in January with Torque Script. I am a programmer in 5 languages, which they are C++, Torque Script, HTML, CSS, and C#. I enjoy torque script the most out of them all. I have been an active programmer in marble blast opal, marble blast real, and of course marble blast emerald. I also have basic knowledge of Multiplayer connections and how it is used in Marble Blast itself. Higuy and Seizure taught me a lot, and this is a position that I would really love to have (I hope I get all 3, don't get me wrong.).

Concil Member
I believe I could be a vital asset to the Concil. Higuy, I, and Ian all work well together. I know Ian in real life, so he can rely on me to take care of things if he can not. I also would love to help with the decision making, and I am willing to work withothers and not be selfish. I believe I could be a great choice for Concil because Higuy, Ian, and Myself are always talking among one-another too, which shows vital communication skills between staff members.

Why should I join? Why should I be accepted?
I believe I could make a difference to MBE2. I am a decent programmer and a pretty good level maker. I also would love to be concil member, because of the reasons explained above. I feel that I could help assist mbe2 for the better of the Mod. I also love to push mods forward and I hate slacking. I am also a personal friend of Ian's in real life, and I am already on MBEmerald. I am also a very dedicated person to marble blast, who plans to leave no time soon.

Pictures of your work:
1. Jeff Hutchinson's Staff Application Swirlystairs.th
2. Note: this level was done by Marble2 and myself: Jeff Hutchinson's Staff Application Frameworkii.th
3.Jeff Hutchinson's Staff Application Nojumping2.th

Have you played Mario Kart?: Yes! Very Happy

Do you play Minecraft?: Yes, of course! Very Happy

On a scale of 1 - 10, how proficient are you at creating smooth curves and slopes? To be honest, prob like no more than a 4. I dont know really smoth slops, but I can creat curves. I don't know, I am probably mis-judging myself. I can not really judge myself, so ignore this please. I am sure Ian would understand.

Why are you a good level builder? If I apply myself, I can create excellent levels. I can come up with creative, easy levels that people would love to play. I think level builders should aim for quality and replayability, which I do the same in my levels. I feel I can create awesome levels for mbe2, and I am willing to learn about those slopes from greg and/or tutorials. Smile

Thank you mbe2 staff for being so kind. I hope I will be able to serve the MBE2 staff forever.

Also, I would like to make a reccommendation for DobrakMato to be in mbe2. He is a good coder and excellent music maker! Thanks for understanding.

Jeff
------Experienced------
------Experienced------

Back to top Go down

Jeff Hutchinson's Staff Application Empty Re: Jeff Hutchinson's Staff Application

Post by Ian Valentino Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:27 pm

Thank you for submitting an application.

Ian Valentino
--------------------------

https://teamgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jeff Hutchinson's Staff Application Empty Re: Jeff Hutchinson's Staff Application

Post by Jeff Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:49 am

No problem Ian, also, make that number from a 4 to an 8, because I can make preficiant slopes and curves Very Happy

Jeff
------Experienced------
------Experienced------

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Valentino Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:02 pm

Jeff Hutchinson, you have been invited to join MBE2 as: Secondary Coder
You will be under the direction of HiGuy, and therefore Ian Valentino.

Options:

1) Join Immediately
2) Postpone reply.
3) Decline offer.

Ian Valentino

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:02 pm

i choose numero uno

Jeff
------Experienced------
------Experienced------

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Valentino Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:16 pm

Thought so Wink

Ian Valentino

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:12 pm

switch to No. 3 please, indefinatly.

Jeff
------Experienced------
------Experienced------

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down